C&V is looking for a senior-level full-stack web developer to join our team.
We’re a full-service marketing agency that creates cutting-edge solutions to all kinds of client challenges—and we have a good time doing it. As a part of our development team, you’ll get to really flex your dev chops, creating beautiful digital consumer experiences and building mission-critical line of business applications for some of the biggest companies in the world. If that has your interest, then you have ours.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Strong back-end development experience with NodeJS. A qualified candidate probably has production experience with at least one other back-end language as well (.NET, PHP, Java…)
- Strong MySQL or other relational database experience, including database architecture, application integration, ORMs, managing large datasets, query optimization, and at least some database administration
- Basic server administration experience – Linux, Apache, NGINX
- Working knowledge of package managers and build tools (NPM, Webpack)
- Strong understanding of security best-practices – SQL injection, XSS, CSRF, authentication/session management, encryption, managing SPI, etc.
- Ability to execute efficiently and quickly. We run circles around most other development teams.
- Ability to work with a team of other developers, project managers, and designers
- Must be self-motivated and have a strong desire to learn new skills and technologies
Other things we love to see:
- Experience with data privacy/security compliance management—HIPAA, PCI, GDPR, etc.
- DevOps experience – managing/implementing large-scale cloud infrastructures, containerization (Docker/Kubernetes), terraform, monitoring/logging, etc.
- MongoDB experience
- Proficiency with one or more web content management systems – WordPress, Craft, etc.
- Experience with AR, VR, other emerging technologies
- Experience with other diverse platforms, languages, and frameworks.
- A background in computer science