CHAPTER & VERSE IS LOOKING FOR AN OWNER. WHO’S ALSO AN ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE.
Are you a people person who obsesses about organization down to the tiniest of details? Are you such a self-starter that spontaneous human combustion is a legitimate concern? This position may be just what you’re looking for. We are seeking an experienced Account Executive to join the C&V team in our Seattle or Spokane office to manage the day-to-day relationship with our clients and manage projects from concept to delivery.
C&V is often referred to as an Advertising Agency, but what we really do is solve problems. And since not all problems require advertising, we spend much of our time branding, packaging, crafting digital products or creating content, launching social media campaigns and building out environments.
We’re an employee-owned agency that’s passionate about what we do and creating work that works. And we’re looking for someone who feels the same way.
Who we’re looking for:
- We don’t have a lot of hierarchy at C&V so we need people who are comfortable taking ownership of their projects.
- A great listener. So you can really pick up on the important information and provide good direction to the team.
- Love organization and managing all the details. Like organization isn’t just a verb for you. It’s a core personality trait.
- You gotta really enjoy building relationships with our clients and collaborating with the team.
- You don’t just focus on the checklist of things to do. We need people who are passionate about the work.
- You manage project budgets like the money is your own.
- You hate missing deadlines.
- You have an innate drive to solve our clients’ challenges and do the right thing.
- Have 5-7 years of experience managing projects in an agency setting or in a client-side marketing role.
- Have worked on many types of projects. Digital. Traditional. Social. Etc.
- Education: BA in business, marketing, PR, social sciences or a related field.